IEPA CCDD / SDS Documentation
All CCDD disposal scenarios must be pre-approved prior to the commencement of disposal. Please select the appropriate form(s) below, complete all requested information, execute and submit for review / approval.
All disposal submittal forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call our Environmental Manager at (847) 395-3313 for further direction or additional information.
IEPA CCDD Forms:
- Thelen CCDD Soil Testing Requirements and the IEPA MAC table
- Antioch Pit – Clean Fill Agreement
- Antioch Pit – Material Profile Sheet
- Petersen Pit – Clean Fill Agreement
- Petersen Pit – Material Profile Sheet
- Non Potentially Impacted Property (residential / agg) (662) (right click on link and download to desktop to open)
- Potentially Impacted Property (commercial / industrial (663) (right click on link and download to desktop to open)
- CCDD Law and Forms Explained